Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review

 Have you ever thought what it was like to be a hero or heroine? If you say 'Yes', then I recommend, the movie "X-men: The First Class." Its main topic was hero and superpower. Why don't you watch this movie? It's fantasy!
 Now, I'd like to tell its storyline. In 1960, cold war period, Charles knew that he had a superpower. Charles researched about superpower and he learned about mutation. He met Eric who had superpower that could control metals. They became good friends. On the other hand, 'Hell fire club's boss who tried to dominate humanity tried to start World War 3. His name was Sebaschan Shaw. CIA demanded the help Charles and Eric to block Hell fire club. So Charles and Eric gathered mutants and made a team named X-men which fought against Hell fire club.However, Charles and Eric's thoughts were different. Charles's thought was that human and mutants could live peacefully while Eric did not believe like that. They fought together, but after their fight, Eric and Charles had a conflict. So X-men was separated into two teams.
 I enjoyed it very much! Since I have thought about superpowers and mutants, I could get lots of imaginations. It made me fun. I could think about mutants and superpowers. I am waiting for next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment