Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am...



Hi~ my name is Dong-Hyuk Kim. I.m live in Seoul, Korea. I'm 6th grade who go to Balsan elemantary school. By the way, have you ever though what is your personality? I do. I think that my personality is active. For the reason, I like sports than computer games. When I have free time, I usually go outside to play soccer or baseball except rainy day.
 What do you do when you have free time? I play soccer with my friends, it
is my hobby too. I started it when I was 1st grade. I represented school in 1st semester of 6th grade. Fortunately we won a third prize. I like soccer very much.
썸네일         썸네일

 Do you have a goal? If you do, then what's your goal? My goal is being diplomat, Being diplomat is very hard, so I study English, world history, and world's issues. Also, I try to experience lots of things from variety activity. That's why I'm in GLPS now! I will prepare for being diplomat untill I achieve my goal!
 

1 comment:

  1. Donghyuk,

    Your blog entry was pretty good. If I could suggest one thing though, please make sure that you end your paragraphs with a final message and that it sounds final and complete. Also, don't forget to proof read. Thanks!

    Ms. Palomo

    ReplyDelete