Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Winning at soccer tournament.

 Winning at tournament is a big and happy. I had one experience which I really wanted to win. This tournament was soccer contest which was held from 6th grade of Balsan elementary school. I really had waited for this soccer contest since I was in 5th grade. It made me excited and nervous.
 The end of April was time which class 7 had first match. Class 7 is the class which I am included. Our first opponent was class 2, it was an easy game, because we won class2 with score 3:0. After that we had a semi final match with class 6. I had had matched with them, but we tied, so we expected that this game would be hard. But, we won them with score with 3:0. It was same score with a quarterfinal match.
 Finally the middle of May, the biggest match was happened. All 6th students came down to see final match. I was very nervous, because if I had mistakes, then students who encouraged our team can disappointed, so I did my best. My position was defender because of class1's powerful attacks. I ran all time and blocked their shootings. Fortunately, we did not give a goal to them, but we did not have goal too. So we did penalty shoot-out. Fortunately, we won! Our team was really happy!
 Because of this game, we could proof that we are the best team in Balsan elementary school and I won my rival. We had said that " Our class is better than you", but because of this time, the fact that we are better than class 1 came out. Because of these reasons, it was very good and exciting experience. I want to have lots of contest like this and want to win at that contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment