Thursday, August 4, 2011

Exciting travel

 On, June 24th, I started a great trip. WE could go travel on Friday, because that day was our school's holiday. I'd had trips with my friends, but this trip was the first time to sleep 2days with my friend. It means we can play lots of time! So I was excited. It took us 5 hours by us car. When we arrived, we were very happy.
 As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we went to the herb park despite of rain. I had been there on a school field trip,it was not exciting. Also my friend and I were very tired and uncomfortable because of rain, so we came back quickly. When we came back to the hotel, it was time for dinner. The dinner was very delicious. The menu was pork and beef. On the second day, we went to a huge swimming pool named 'Blue Canyon'. That was so fun and exciting because of scary and huge water slides. We took that lots of times. Especially the tube slid was very fun and exciting. After we came back, we came back, we changed our hotel. I don't know why but we changed. It was smaller than the first one, but we had two rooms. It was warm and comfortable. We ate pizza and chicken for dinner. It was really nice. I  had never eaten pizza and chicken in a hotel.
 Finally, the exciting and fun tirpwas over. I experienced lots of fun things with my best friend. I want to go travel with my friend again.

No comments:

Post a Comment